The Makita Electric Hand Drill 6412 has a heavy duty motor and a compact design. It brings drilling pressure in line with the center of the drill bit axis. It also has a rubberized grip which offers comfort and control, thus minimizing hand fatigue and pain.
- has reversing switch
- variable speed control by trigger switch
- all ball bearing construction
- Continuous rating Input: 450W
- Capacity: For Steel 10mm (3/8″): For Wood 25mm (1″)
- No load speed (RPM): 0-3,400
- Dimensions: 228x64x183mm or 9″ x 2-1/2″ x 7-1/4″ (L x W x H)